User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    10:55, I click YWS on my favorites. The pages loads, and I'm already logged in, and it's showing 64 posts since my last visit. I click on the Writing section ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! ^-^

    Hey, White Poem. Welcome, welcome. Yes, YWS is uber-fun and a very friendly community. If there's anything you need to know, just PM me. Also, feel free to notify me ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I saw this man the other day...

    *salutes* Hey, TDD! I love new people on YWS. *hugs* Sorry, I'm a hugger. Also, The White Stripes! The Beatles! The joy!

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie. Oh joy, right?

    Hi Mark! Welcome to the coolness that is YWS. 3 things: 1. Fantasy ficiton, yay! 2. I also am not much of a poet. *glances at her one poem* 3. ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, I'm wierd

    Hi, welcome, and halo! I read some of your stuff, and I'm sooo jealous. XD Welcome to YWS. Most of us don't bite.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    NOO! Oh man. This is sad. Well, I definitely need to get some email addresses and copy some of my work offa here. I will definitely look forward to the ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    Nice to meet you Waffly! Good to see someone my age, and yes the whole maturity thing is me as well.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape

    Homeschooled. Mom's my teacher.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: ID: deadrose

    I just realized something: You're a fellow Mythbusters fan! Yay!

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape

    'Kay well here's some more about me. I was busy earlier so I didn't really describe myself much. So.... Favorite Color: Red, Black, and I love er... dark, pinkish red. ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: ID: deadrose

    Cool! nice to meet you rose. Joe says 'sup.

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape

    Yea. Well I'm normally crazy (oxymoron) and I love the color red. Please dish out your harshest. I'm currently working on the first chapter in my story. He he.... I've ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape

    I've already seen some of your citiquing Snoink! You seem to do quite a bit of it! :lol:

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape

    Hello all! I'm Joeducktape, though you can call me Joe. I'm a writer who joined this Forum because she has a dilemna: She, er, I cannot bear to read my ...

    Dec 21, 2005


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World