User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    HAHA! True cake.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    Sorry to sound like im trying to find a down side, but im not allowed to lock my doors. *GRUMBLE*

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: SSSSHHHHHHHUGAR!

    Hey... I'm trying to copy and paste from a word processor, and then use the "pre" thing to keep my spaces and indentions but.... ITS NOT WORKING ITS NOT WORKING ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    AAAH! I totally agree. I love all my characters... even the really sick, evil guy. I always give my characters a very distinguished look, and never make them look great. ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Non-Cliched Beginnings

    I usually start in an action scene or a sitting and pondering type position. I like to let my dialog speak more than my narrative at times, because if you ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    I will definitely do this to help expand my characters.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I'm over attached to chappies.....

    I'm writing a story that flips back and forth between two different peoples' points of view, and they're supposed switch back and forth with each chapter, but my chapters are ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: A sure sign of insanity. The Letter

    HEY! Ooooh.... I could try that with one of my more complex characters!!! Very cool idea fishr!

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    Don't worry, I carry a little pocket notebook everywhere. One thing I have happen though is I'll be doing school, and since I'm homeschooled, I'm afraid that if I try ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Ah, names. I've always loved naming characters and places. Its one of my favorite parts of writing. If its a person's name, think of their appearance and their demeanor. Then, ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    Hi! Okay, I can hardly find time to write except for on the weekends, because I don't like my parents to read my stuff, and my dad has a bad ...

    Jan 28, 2006


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman