User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Tips Re: What makes a good title?

    I have that problem too. Nothing sounds... flow-y enough. Good book titles: A Great and Terrible Beauty Deliver Us From Normal This Present Darkness I have noooo clue what to ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Evil Character

    I think if you take away his frills, my evil guy is still evil. Teehee! I might ask for a second opinion on evilness.... I should probably do a report ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Er... okay... puke.

    Just me, but... throw up seems more like a term that should be reserved for dialogue. Vomit sounds more formal.

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    BINGO!

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    Hmmmm.... My friend Tyler might let me interview him. He's a good candidate. And everybody already knows I'm strange, so I'm not worried about that.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    I'm a girl, and I have a story written from a guy's point of view....... Any tips?

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Er... okay... puke.

    Thanks guys! Bubblewrapped, your "lurid technicolor" comment made me laugh and say "ew". I think I may just try starting out vile and then narrow it down as much as ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Er... okay... puke.

    I have a point in my story at which the main character throws up in shock and disgust. I kind of have to include it, but I can't seem to ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Young writer has problems

    I have two characters in my story: a 15 year old girl and a 17 year old guy. I'm writing from the girl's point of view. Do you guys have ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Periods, semicolons, and dashes

    Very informative. That's what happens when Stinkoman teaches grammar. (...) "DOT DOT DOT!" 20X6! HAHA! Good one Griffin, but I must ask: Are you asking for some kind of challeeeenge?!

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    Thanks Bobo. Sorry about the double posting. I did the first post about a week before my other one, so I guess I thought someone would have posted again already.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    Here's a bunch of questions to flesh out a great character; it's a conglomeration of other questionnaires I've found on the Internet, and I have no claim on any of ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Using Music

    I actually do that too! I've assigned songs to different parts of my story. Whenever I write, I always have a cd or song that fits it. When I'm doing ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: SSSSHHHHHHHUGAR!

    Okay. I thought I was computer illiterate. But now I know. Pre= sucks very hard. Got it.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    HAHA! That was awesome. I think I'm going to start stealing the downstairs laptop and typing at night in my room. Very good for concentration too.

    Jan 29, 2006


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit