User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oooooh, faults. I usually deny any existance of them when someone mentions something I've done wrong. Lets see...... I'm bitter, sarcastic, I have trouble taking a joke, I don't like ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Immortality? I'm not sure I want that. I don't think I could bear watching the people around me die as I remain on. Living forever would kill me. Hehe.~ Jack ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Holy Crap! I'm on FotR. So far I'm at page thirteen........ of the PROLOGUE.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Arranged marriage? Hell... No. I'll probably never marry. I can't be romantic, I'm too... un-ladylike, sarcastic, tomboyish, busy... take your pick! Plus that involves too much paperwork and I'm prett

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Erethror, I'm off to read FotR... and I think I'll do my reread of HBP after that.

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    To be ridden of my secret sickness.~ Simon Crady What are your hobbies?

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peaches. They are so lovely on a warm spring day.~ Lily Addicre

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My mother... she died before I was three. My stepmother came along at seven. She was polite and elegant, but never very loving toward me. She only really cared about ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I personally am a fan of Harry Potter. They really are great books, and I've grown with the books, so I can appreciate how the simple plot and happy characters ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll do one! When's the last time you danced?

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bizzare! In fact I was running all over the place with Whit, like a chicken with its head cut off, and then, somehow, he managed to kiss me. It was ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My father Lijano. I hate him for leaving my mother the way he did. She couldn't support us. I hope I never see him again~ Nimo What are your siblings ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Eli became cold after the death of our friend. He was spiteful for no reason, and refused to tell me anything about what was going on with Aller and ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll do one! When have you been your angriest. Aw man! Now I wish I could reply to that one...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Ed was being goofy once. He had wax lips stuck to his, and he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me with them on. It was a joke ...

    Feb 21, 2006


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory