User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hair, but I usually notice demeanor first.~ Kyra Domelaine What makes you laugh?

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm usually a quick learner. Unless you're trying to get me to do something like dancing or cooking.~ Whittaker N. How do you relieve stress?

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sign? What sign?~ Kyra (Virgo) How do you celebrate birthdays?

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sort of. It wasn't a police arrest, but I was imprisoned.~ Kyra Domelain Have you ever slapped someone? If so why?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Shut up you weirdo. ~ Kyra Pet peeves?

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    OOH! Here's one my mom made up: KleptoChristian Definition: An otherwise respectable Christian person who would not steal... but is a kleptomaniac. Mom: Watch your purse Haley. Well... this is ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Joe, What the hell was your mother thinking when she had YOU? You are the most horrible girl I've ever had the displeasure of meeting, and furthermore, a depressing ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Dye my hair blue. ALL the cool anime people have blue hair. And I would get a plaid school girl skirt. GOOD! Now I'm set. What's the first thing you ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um............ cheese.-- Ed Hascler What kind of hair do you have?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    HAHAHA! FIRST, I would buy 104.2, that crap radio station. THEN I would put intelligent people in charge who actually have a taste in music (ie Alex, Emerson....). I would ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Regrettably. My father is still up in his mansion, living his extravagent life, trying to ignore the so called "scum" that I am now part of. My mother is no ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm usually a quick thinker, so I don't get freaked out much, but under very stressful situations I tend to just lose control of everything. I'm a procrastinator and horribly ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I loved whatever books I could snitch from Gaprey's not-so-extensive library. Idiot didn't catch me once, hehe.~ Kyra Domelain

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The world is good. It's the people in it that are rotten. Do you have any bad habits?

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll keep it going. How do you act when you are extremely angry?

    Mar 8, 2006


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix