User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I got an adequate amount of schooling before my parents died. In fact, they taught me more than other children my age. After my schooling was ended, I just snitched ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cars have been unused for centuries. Don't you know that?!~ Adolye Most embarrassing moment?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    God I hate crying. I should hope I would never cry in front of anyone. I don't know. Death, I suppose. I've suffered too much of it.~ Kyra Dolan. do ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Mom's smile.~ Kyra Dolan The back of Dad's hand.~ Eli Addicre Had your first kiss yet?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. Sounds an awful lot like Kyra though....~ Eli Addicre Smile--- mouth open or mouth closed?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ......Huh?~ Ed Hascler who do you love?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um. My parents of course. But actually, I don't use my real name. I think my real name scares me. I don't give a damn about the other.~ Kyra Dolan ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My most vivid memory, ironically, is the one I try hardest to repress. And thanks for making me think of it again. Idiot.~ Kyra Dolan The first time I used ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing, really. And even if I did, it would be conceited to say so.~ Kyra Dolan My ability to read and memorize quickly. Comes in handy quite often.~ Eli Addicre ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Falling? Do you mean tripping? I don't find tripping fun at all. It hurts, and it makes my clothes dirty.- Rumerose Matret Which season is best?

    May 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    AAH! Sorry. I was trying to type and program my grandmother's cell phone at the same time. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would you choose?

    May 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I was born in Heveline on the 11th of August. Or at least I think it was the 11th. God, it's been so long since I had a birthday.~ Kyra ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd rather drown. It'd be more likely than burning to death anyway, since I can't swim. Death by fire would be sick irony. -- Kyra Domelain If you could trade ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    I've yet to read any truly disturbing books, but fanfiction? Oh yes.

    May 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    I sucked. 92% accuracy... but 36 words a minute...... Ya, I know. Laugh.

    May 4, 2006


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings