User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Heavy reconsideration and lots of over-analyzing.~ Eli Addicre What's your dream guy/girl's personality?

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yeah, actually.~ Eli Addicre Often? Nah, I guess the average amount. ~ Kyra Deylan Yes, they do!~ Eyes Kinrick (tee-hee!) Are all things fair in love and war?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I live in the realm of recklessness. There's no sense in answering. I can't pick one.~ Kyra Deylan How do you want to die?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I can't guess how other people perceive me, so I don't know. It's probably accurate. ~ Kyra Deylan Any pets?

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    To You-- Okay I don't rite to much, so Ill make this short. 1. Why cant I cus more? Not fare. 2. Dont trya making me seem rifrafy by saying ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll keep it goin. What was your childhood like?

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cursing.~ Adolye Lynt What's your zodiac sign?

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. I don't exactly sit around comparing my companions. I don't know if any of them would even consider me a friend .~ Kyra Deylan I couldn't pick! ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Depends on how it ends.~ Kyra Deylan If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you want?

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sleep.~ Kyra Deylan Read poetry.~ Levia Kett Spar with Kuyper.~ Adolye Lynt What's your favorite color and WHY?

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't die that often, so I'm assuming you mean other peoples' deaths, right? How do they affect me? In a bad way.~Kyra Deylan When's your birthday? What do you ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You question people are freaks, you know that? I don't get lost in the sky , I look up, see the weather, and keep on walking. The sky is nothing ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    IRA MARUM! Conceited, ignorant little brat.~ Kyra Deylan Kiss with your eyes open or eyes closed?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sparing with Adolye.~ Kyra Deylan Have any random or useless talents?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ........ WHAT? Chess. Of course.~ Kyra Deylan Who's your luuuuuv interest?

    Jul 24, 2006


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope