User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1) The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings It went on forever... and I didn't get anything out of it. (school reading) 2) Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer Ick. 3) The ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    The "lady" is fantastic. Beautifully done. The mouse-lizards and bird-things are also very cool. Any coloring? Maybe? Possibly? ... please?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cleanly enough.~ Kyra Organization is top priority. But I do sometimes let it slide. ~ Eli Phst. Sometimes? ~ Akita What would your dream house look like?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Necklaces!"~ Adolye, Levia "STOP SHOUTING!" ~ Kyra "You know those necklaces you can make by linking flowers? I like those."~ Eyes *thinks* Do glasses count? ~ Sen "No." *smirks*~ Mauros ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Quite wonderful so far, but I'm only ninety or so pages in.

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "And first prize goes to Jack Harry!" cried the announcer as I barfed up my 54th chili dog beside him. *shrugs*

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *Exchange glances* Kinaesthetic.~ Kyra, Eli, Adolye, Tarin Visual. Audio doesn't much help when you're learning to sew someone up.~ Sen. Who would you die for?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm paranoid. I desperately miss being naive. I think naivete is worse though.~ Kyra What's the worst- death by hanging, drowning, or burning?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The edible kind.~ Kyra Rye.~ Adolye Whatever's around.~ Eli Favortie drink!

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Depends on the person.~ Eli Heh. No.~ Kyra Usually! Although, I think I bug people sometimes.~ Adolye It's cause you're so happy all the time. It's not normal.~ Kyra There's ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    More of a leader, I think.-- Eli Only because he's too stubborn and big-headed to follow anyone else.-- Kyra *glares*-- Eli

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Eli. And Akita. That's it. ~ Kyra Deylan Nobody.~ Eli Addicre What was your last birthday like?

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Kyra:........ yes. Eli: YES. Akita: No. Adolye: No. Kuyper: I'm not sure. Mauros: Yes. Levia: No, wait, ye.... no. Well, I'm not sure.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *shrugs* I don't eat it that much.~ Kyra Hot!~ Levia and Akita In big chunks.~ Adolye Why are you talking about chocolate?~ Eli Best movie?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Were? Yes. Are? No.~ Kyra Deylan Depends. Who's teaching?~ Eli Addicre Is there life after death?

    Aug 29, 2006


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers