User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Levia and War. They're cute in an awkward way. ~Eli Eli. ~Kyra Marriane. Ed licked her and she nearly passed out. ~Lou Pick one: Cathedral, lint, or wonton soup. Why ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Ping Pong? Sounds painful. ~Kyra Pick one: Naked, Technicolor, or Impossible. Why did you choose that one?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    'CAUSE IT'S FUN! Besides that (*wink wink*), it's a good chance to show multiple sides of your character-- how they react to pain, death, etc. It shows whether they're a ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    Question: Can a story have significant conflict and a dark plot without a truly "evil" character?

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (AHAHA) I do have a little danger in my life. ~ Eli Sort of. *folds laundry* ~ Akita If I leave the house, I could get arrested. Besides that, no. ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Firestarter, is Pratchett good? I've heard he is. Now reading both Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë and Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. Yay for classic literature and ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    I love the second and fourth pictures. The second has a really nice mood to it, and your face is so gorgeous! The flowers in the fourth one are nice, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Currently reading Jane Eyre! Apparently it was on Masterpiece Theatre the other night and I missed it. *pouts*

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Donate it. You know, after the CD shopping spree. What would you do if I shouted, "LIAR!"?

    Aug 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Toilet writing? Oh, my! Hmmm... I may just draw out plotting for TS until November. However, my friends would probably get scared of me, writing during my lunch break and ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I want to do it this year, but my teachers seem to club us with homework near the end of 1st sem. I think it would be fantastic to do, ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    Argh. I also have this problem. I've never broken a bone, but my characters go through some very painful events. And I have no idea how to describe it. Just ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Books.~ Eli Clothes.~ Levia Dust bunnies!~ Adolye Muahaha! Wouldn't you like to know....~ Tarin Tarin.~ Mauros What do you do when you're angry?

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Really? I thought The Pearl was okay. And yes, all you Jane Austen bashers... *shakes head* Someday, you'll learn.

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Oh... let's see: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee It's a shame he only wrote one novel. Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbuy and ...

    Jul 13, 2007


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson