User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Awkward is still the most awkward word ever. Seriously! A word containing "wkw"? That's awkwardtastic.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Kyra, and I'm angstier than I'd like to admit. ... Wait.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To kill or not to kill...that is the question

    Ah, yes. Always a difficult decision. Well, here are the reasons where I kill one of my characters: 1) She is a wonderful, optimistic person. If she does not die, ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I'm glad you're happy, but... keep it to yourselves? *grimaces* ~Eli Seeing people suck face in public is not my idea of a good time. ~Kyra I think it's romantic. ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Just a joke, Kenpachi. I don't enjoy torturing my characters. Something I've learned though, is that characters should earn hell. It's good for characters to be wrong or stupid every ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    How do you answer that? Um... no. ~Eli (He's too logical.) Windows, lots of light... yes, a bright room. With a big, soft bed, and flowers in a vase, and ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    Sureal, I see your point. Free indirect is a good way of meshing the two. But including swears? I think this can be done, but only in a few exceptional ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Tarin. ~Everybody What's black and white and read/red all over?

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    There was a plate of sweets. I just wanted one. Until I had it. Then I wanted the other six. *rubs stomach* ~Adolye Glad you liked them. I went through ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    DON'T SAY BAD WORDS, CHILDREN. Ahem! In literature, however, I think there's a place for it. And that's internal or external dialogue. Otherwise, it really shouldn't be used, especially in ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Murder? *quickly leaves* ~Adolye Murder?! *salivates ~Tarin Tarin loves a good bedtime story. ~Eli And Eli loves to curl up with a good book and his coffee. ~Tarin Me too! ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    It's shiny, there's a distraction, and I'm bored. Or hungry. Which is most of the time. ~Tarin Only if they stole it from me first. ~Eyes Never. Not even in ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Tarin, and your missing china paid for my last six meals.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Stupid questions..... *scowls at you* ~Kyra When someone can't laugh at himself. ~Tarin When we run out of coffee. ~Eli Pick one: Tuxedo, gown, or coat. Why did you pick ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading Everything Is Illuminated by Johnathan Safran Foer.

    Mar 23, 2008


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya