User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    Tommorrow I'm going to a writing contest thing to get my prize at *gasp* three! I might be able to come at two, but I'm not sure. :?

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    GAH! Sorry, I didn't realize it had been done. *noob moment* Red and Black 3 quarter length sleeves shirt with "Bubba Gump Shrimp Co." on it, and blue jeans.

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I'm wearing my pajamas. (tee hee). Grey shirt with oversized striped pants.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Go WD for getting more awesome writers in here!

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    AAAH! TOO MANY PRETTY PEOPLE!

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    Black w/ hot pink or bright red text.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I googled writing forums and BAM! Picked up this site. I looked around and thought "sweet!" so I stuck around.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    Dark red. My favorite color.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Hey, I'm thirteen. Do you think my mom will let me read the Fullmetal Manga? I've seen the anime, and I think since its teen she'd let me. Especially since ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I hate skinny girl pics. Make me jealous.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Everything is always copied off of anything anyway. It's the tream called: cliche'. Mayhaps not exactly alike! But similar! That's always a case. By claiming you own something is claiming ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    That was funny. The only thing I could think of was copywriting, and I was saying to myself, "heck no!" This way I can completely finish my story, then post ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Hey! I'm probably incredibly paranoid posting this, but should I worry about my story ideas getting stolen? Has anyone on here ever had that? This may sound kind of self ...

    Jan 9, 2006


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid