-
Re: The Person Below Me
Quite true, Amelia! TPBM is smexy. XD
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: The Person Below Me
*snorts* In my dreams! And my writing. TPBM has Beatles on their iPod.
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Yus! *raises fists* --- Oh, please, someone who was on chat that night... haha. (Note: inside jokiness in mine)
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace
NO! Not freaking MySpace! Come on, Nate. *is very dissapointed*
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Ha, yeah. I would love to as well, but my mom would say, "WHAT?! You want to meet people you MET ONLINE?" Hehe. Maybe when I turn 18.
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: This Is How The Joke Began...
Ha! Finally, it's been revealed!
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
6/10. Eh? I'm sure it's something cool. Just don't know what.
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10. Oooh. Creepy!
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: writing for the sake of using awesome words
My mom and I have a running joke about the word "impervious", but it's almost never usable in basic conversation. Also, it seems that I constantly say things to which ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Emma: Gorgeous as always! Areida: Aww! Cuteness. YES! I finally posted pics. This is me on the 1st day of school. uniform label blocked out for safety. :D This is ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Dusky, you're gorgeous! How do you post pics from My Documents? I finally have one to put up! *feels noobish*
May 6, 2007 -
Re: Pick The Background!
I vote Sam's avvie in wallpaper fashion.
Feb 4, 2007 -
Re: What does it mean?
"La verité est toujours l'idée de tout le monde" What does it mean in English? Anyone?
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs
Aug 4, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
AAAH! ATTACK! *fights with little brother*
Aug 2, 2006
