User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    I'm actually in the process of making character collages. Basically, I'm finding images that reflect my characters and putting them all together. It's to help me visualize and develop the ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Updated photo for anyone who would like to see: Voila! I love seeing all my beautiful YWS friends.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Mus, Angelfire: Ah! Pretty prom dresses. Me fitting into a school locker. XD I'm so short. Randomness. Me and a friend on a trip to see Hamlet! OH, and these ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Glasses Down Low (the nerd song)

    Haha, I've done 110 in computer. My personal favorites: "In Spanish class I'm Muy Bien!" and "A su-do-oh-ku." I have a TI-84. :D

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma, Sydstix, Angelfire, Kadie, Penguin.... AH! It's the Pretty Girl Page. *jealous *jealous* Also, this: My friends love it when I take pictures. :roll: Me with curly hair, before I ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Yay! Aw, how adorable she is and will be! Congrats!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Obviously. What are the only two ways to answer a yes or no question?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    I agree that this is a good idea. Also, you tend to meet people a lot faster by critiquing their work and sharing your own with them! Being a part ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omg! It's YWS Radio On, Like, Sunday, Like, January 6! Omg!

    Sounds like fun! If I can figure out all this complex technelology. XD I already know what poem I want to share.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 70% Custom Title: 60% (Vampires... o_o) Avatar: 95% (Very pretty. Also, paleness+red lips= yay! :D) Country: 85% (Ooh.... Can I come visit?) Signature: 85% (Cabassi) Overall Score: 79% :D

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Well I could post a long, drawn out love not to everyone on here, but I'll keep it short and sweet. You guys are all wonderful, and I'll never remember ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ^ She's adorable! Me with curly hair. I adore curls. I'm a mother! Haha, actually this is a picture of me with my Wellness project Charlie. You know, one of ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Young Writers Journal?

    I'll definitely buy a copy. This sounds really neat.

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Ohoho... only 10? 1. Samalam! Nebraskans rock! 2. Snoink. I've known you since my noob days. And I'm pretty sure I promised to name one of my children after you.... ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hunter goes through the wall

    Ha. Niceness. And yes, the title made me go "WHAT? Must watch this...."

    Aug 19, 2007


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor