User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Young Writers Journal?

    I'll definitely buy a copy. This sounds really neat.

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Ohoho... only 10? 1. Samalam! Nebraskans rock! 2. Snoink. I've known you since my noob days. And I'm pretty sure I promised to name one of my children after you.... ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Life is A Piano Recital

    Here's my second attempt at poetry, done as part of an English assignment. We had to write a dramatic monologue titled "Life is a ____" or "Life is Like a ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Split Ends

    *claps* Very nice, Sarah! I quite enjoyed this. Your imagery wasn't too sappy. It felt real. It reminded me of guy friends I've had. One thing that bugged me: He ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toss-Up

    Sam! This was very nice. I agree with Clau, I like seeing you write stuff like this every once in a while. And wouldn't you know it, I, Perfectionist Supreme, ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hunter goes through the wall

    Ha. Niceness. And yes, the title made me go "WHAT? Must watch this...."

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 A nicely freaky gollum. (10 Donated Points to whoever knows what the quote in mine is from!!!)

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    That was great. And having Pearl and Christian at the end was perfect. And yes, Reyu, Claudio's line is great.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Research Re: Gendercide

    I have to do a 2 minute speech on social issues for English. I picked femicide as my topic, and I need to have at least three sources. The more ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Naked and Ashamed

    Hello, Sam, deary. This was lovely! I really enjoyed it. I couldn't find anything I couldn't find anything I didn't like. (*jealousjealous*) Two awesome lines: “’Shift Manager of the New ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Shadows of My Past

    Crystal Shadow, I liked this very much. And I disagree with raynaleanne. Every writer has their own version of the classic vampire, and I'm looking forward to more of this ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    Anybody who's seen my character names knows that they are very random. They're completely made up. As far as last names go, I just pick something that I think sounds ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making a Character Death Sad

    I couldn't agree more. The only thing I have to add is something I actually learned from acting. It's a version of acting called method acting. *high fives snap* Me ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Does it work?

    I have to daydream... otherwise, nothing gets written. It's quite sad! Same for me. Daydreaming, listening to music, thinking about thinks I've read, or said, or fun times with friends. ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Donate it. You know, after the CD shopping spree. What would you do if I shouted, "LIAR!"?

    Aug 7, 2007


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket