User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    I love the second and fourth pictures. The second has a really nice mood to it, and your face is so gorgeous! The flowers in the fourth one are nice, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 70% Custom Title: 60% (Vampires... o_o) Avatar: 95% (Very pretty. Also, paleness+red lips= yay! :D) Country: 85% (Ooh.... Can I come visit?) Signature: 85% (Cabassi) Overall Score: 79% :D

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Currently reading Jane Eyre! Apparently it was on Masterpiece Theatre the other night and I missed it. *pouts*

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: 273rd Squadron Chapter 1 Revised

    Welcome, NightsDreamer! *does the New Member Welcome Jig* Very nice to meet you! This piece was interesting. The plot sounds intriguing-- all this war mixed with romance and whatnot. Now ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heiress [Chapter One]

    Hullo, Sydstix! Ah, a historical touch, I see? Wonderful! A few comments: While it feels like you're setting us up for a neat story, that was about all that we ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feeling Real

    Adam! Thank you very much for the crit. I need all the help I can get. It's interesting to hear your comments on the mood of it, since I hadn't ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Well I could post a long, drawn out love not to everyone on here, but I'll keep it short and sweet. You guys are all wonderful, and I'll never remember ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ^ She's adorable! Me with curly hair. I adore curls. I'm a mother! Haha, actually this is a picture of me with my Wellness project Charlie. You know, one of ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: D is for Diphtheria

    Very nice, Sam. I quite enjoyed the description of the woman at the Dairy Queen. I could picture her quite vividly. You painted a wonderful picture. I both pity and ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter

    Inspired by a cold, dreary afternoon that was somehow still beautiful to me. Critique and advise, please! Hugs will be awarded! :D --- How wonderful is it to realize That ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feeling Real

    This is one of my few poems. Please critique harshly and offer any advice you have, because the only thing I know about poetry is that things I have written ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Oh Lord, Ari! That was wonderful. Really, well done. Beautiful story, beautifully written. Toward the end I actually started to cry! You were curious, charming, adorable, delightful. In short, complet

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! ^-^

    Hey, White Poem. Welcome, welcome. Yes, YWS is uber-fun and a very friendly community. If there's anything you need to know, just PM me. Also, feel free to notify me ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen Human

    Not much constructive criticism or anything, but I really did enjoy this. Very well written, and as Billy said, it made me think. I'll be ready to see some more ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fall of the Dragon

    Ooh, Jiggity! I am very excited to read the next part of this. Very nice, very nice. It kept my interest and flowed quite well. The characters are varied and ...

    Dec 27, 2007


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass