User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Yay! Aw, how adorable she is and will be! Congrats!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but while conversing with an attractive French boy, you have an accident involving a cognate that gets you yelled at. I wish I were taller.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    Yay, Alice! This was very nice. Although, I only wish I could hear it. :wink: Because you gave it your best go Even though it doesn’t show I think that ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone in the Storm

    Hey, nickelodeon! Long time no see. This was an excellent start, albeit a short one. The imagery you used to describe the storm was great. Very few things to critique ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: hm,dont know a title yet. help me?

    Hey, Bethany, and welcome to YWS. Hope you like it here. So, this was an interesting piece. Foreign exchange student, eh? That opens up a lot of opportunities for fun ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    Hola, Jabber! I really liked this. It had a creepy-cool, ominous feeling. Also, I could picture everything quite clearly. It was like I was seeing it through the eyes of ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Obviously. What are the only two ways to answer a yes or no question?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    I agree that this is a good idea. Also, you tend to meet people a lot faster by critiquing their work and sharing your own with them! Being a part ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 6:66

    Hey, Insomnia! Very cool, gruesome piece, and a nice change from some of the other stuff I've been reading lately. [quote="Insomnia]“Big day again?” “What do you think?” he asked, massaging ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Firestarter, is Pratchett good? I've heard he is. Now reading both Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë and Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. Yay for classic literature and ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heiress [Chapter Two]

    Interesting second chapter, Sydstix! Now we get to see a little conflict begin. :) OVERALL As far as content goes, this had a lot more "action" than the first chapter, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omg! It's YWS Radio On, Like, Sunday, Like, January 6! Omg!

    Sounds like fun! If I can figure out all this complex technelology. XD I already know what poem I want to share.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence

    Hey, Reakeda! This was great. I loved the mystery of it all. Also, this had a nice pace and you avoided infodumping! *applauds* Now, onto my critique. Three simple words, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: D is for Diphtheria

    CHAPTER 2: Overall, very enjoyable! Sukie felt very moody and teenaged, but not so angsty that she made me want to strangle her. She felt very well developed. Also, the ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: D is for Diphtheria

    Sam, I really enjoyed this. Your style is wonderful, and your words exact. This is great because it creates a clear picture. When I read the interaction between Carl and ...

    Jan 4, 2008


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl