User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    Question: Can a story have significant conflict and a dark plot without a truly "evil" character?

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: D is for Diphtheria

    *Impatiently taps foot*

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma, Sydstix, Angelfire, Kadie, Penguin.... AH! It's the Pretty Girl Page. *jealous *jealous* Also, this: My friends love it when I take pictures. :roll: Me with curly hair, before I ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (AHAHA) I do have a little danger in my life. ~ Eli Sort of. *folds laundry* ~ Akita If I leave the house, I could get arrested. Besides that, no. ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snoink!

    Aet: That is the deepest, most profound thing I have ever read. XD hehehe..funny... Snoink got married! Why wasn't I invited to the wedding?? Haha. Yes, Snoink, I would love ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #2

    His blue eyes scanned the dingy room the domestic abuse shelter had given them. See my Chapter One notes on early physical description. Ronald turned from the window, failing to ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #1

    Hey, Razorblade! Yay for this bit. I have wanted to read something of yours for quite a while, and now I finally have an opportunity. At least he’s original, Carolina ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: D is for Diphtheria

    Hey, Sam! Yays for more D. HALEY'S SATISFACTION LEVEL: High This chapter was really great. I especially loved Boone. No major problems except for your misspelling of Y'ALL , which ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: D is for Diphtheria

    Yay, chapter three! Much more satisfying than chapter two. Over all, I enjoyed this. I liked the moment with Carl and the shoes, and Babcia is grand, no? Just a ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heiress [Chapter Three]

    Ooh! I quite liked the ending, Syd. *suspense suspense* One thing that was kind of weird: “That was one tiny encountering,” Encountering? I'm almost certain that's not a word. Maybe ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 3)

    Ahoy, Jabber! Sorry it took me so long to get to Shocks 3. Rehearsals for the school musical started this week. *is sore* Anyway.... This was good. Once again, I ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Traveling Christmas Flamingo Who Went To Iowa.

    "Procreativeness for a Buck" XD That is the best thing ever. I lol'd.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Thoughts on 'Why?'

    Haha. I recently asked myself the same thing. I have a friend who had to do a writing project that kind of revealed to him why he writes, but I ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A Writing Journal

    This sounds like a good idea! I find myself thinking up new plot twists in random places, but I always forget to type/write them somewhere! I think I'll try this ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas (Pt. 2)

    Jabber! *celebratory Part 2 dance* Nice. This was also very creepy, although I'm hoping the next part has a little variation, since this piece had basically the same set-up. Didn't ...

    Jan 5, 2008


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan