-
Re: A Trip to Here (school short story)
Thanks, I really didn't think about it much. It was just sort of a short little thing I wrote down real quick. I have other, much deeper stuff that I ...
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: A Trip to Here (school short story)
I did!
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: A Trip to Here (school short story)
I did!
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: A Trip to Here (school short story)
I did!
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: ID: deadrose
I just realized something: You're a fellow Mythbusters fan! Yay!
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: A Trip to Here (school short story)
Aw, crap! My spacing didn't work! How come? I used the "pre" thing! Please Review!
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: A Trip to Here (school short story)
[pre]A Trip to Here Marty sat at an old desk that had taken a beating over the years, biting her pen and humming softly. She pushed a strand of curly ...
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape
'Kay well here's some more about me. I was busy earlier so I didn't really describe myself much. So.... Favorite Color: Red, Black, and I love er... dark, pinkish red. ...
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: ID: deadrose
Cool! nice to meet you rose. Joe says 'sup.
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape
Yea. Well I'm normally crazy (oxymoron) and I love the color red. Please dish out your harshest. I'm currently working on the first chapter in my story. He he.... I've ...
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape
I've already seen some of your citiquing Snoink! You seem to do quite a bit of it! :lol:
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape
Hello all! I'm Joeducktape, though you can call me Joe. I'm a writer who joined this Forum because she has a dilemna: She, er, I cannot bear to read my ...
Dec 21, 2005
