User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    I will definitely do this to help expand my characters.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I'm over attached to chappies.....

    I'm writing a story that flips back and forth between two different peoples' points of view, and they're supposed switch back and forth with each chapter, but my chapters are ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: A sure sign of insanity. The Letter

    HEY! Ooooh.... I could try that with one of my more complex characters!!! Very cool idea fishr!

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    Don't worry, I carry a little pocket notebook everywhere. One thing I have happen though is I'll be doing school, and since I'm homeschooled, I'm afraid that if I try ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Ah, names. I've always loved naming characters and places. Its one of my favorite parts of writing. If its a person's name, think of their appearance and their demeanor. Then, ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    Hi! Okay, I can hardly find time to write except for on the weekends, because I don't like my parents to read my stuff, and my dad has a bad ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Culver's Key Updated Again!

    No prob, Bob... Er... Niamh.

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Culver's Key Updated Again!

    This is a good start, but very short. We didn't see very much of a story here. Rosin tromped through the wet, fallen leaves of the Scottish fall. This may ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Everything is always copied off of anything anyway. It's the tream called: cliche'. Mayhaps not exactly alike! But similar! That's always a case. By claiming you own something is claiming ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    That was funny. The only thing I could think of was copywriting, and I was saying to myself, "heck no!" This way I can completely finish my story, then post ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Hey! I'm probably incredibly paranoid posting this, but should I worry about my story ideas getting stolen? Has anyone on here ever had that? This may sound kind of self ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    It was brilliant! I loved it. It wasn't too mushy. I could totally imagine this in real life. I love Napoleon Dynamite, so the quote was hilarious to me. Great ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Need Name, suggestions would be nice.

    Yes, I agree. Sometimes its fun to learn about characters as you go, otherwise it seems as though you don't care enough. The scenarios will come where you can add ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Awakening of the Lord

    Hm... Its good but feels like it was kind of long. The imagery was great, and I haven't read a story like this in a while.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Four to Stand" - Chapter One

    Very nicely done! The sarcasm seemed kind of unnatural. I love some of the details you put in, like Ness' hair, and the history behind it. You have a good ...

    Jan 3, 2006


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass