User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    Thanks Bobo. Sorry about the double posting. I did the first post about a week before my other one, so I guess I thought someone would have posted again already.

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    Here's a bunch of questions to flesh out a great character; it's a conglomeration of other questionnaires I've found on the Internet, and I have no claim on any of ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guiding of the Lost Souls: Chapter Two

    Yeah Kay! Post more!

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Using Music

    I actually do that too! I've assigned songs to different parts of my story. Whenever I write, I always have a cd or song that fits it. When I'm doing ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: SSSSHHHHHHHUGAR!

    Okay. I thought I was computer illiterate. But now I know. Pre= sucks very hard. Got it.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    HAHA! That was awesome. I think I'm going to start stealing the downstairs laptop and typing at night in my room. Very good for concentration too.

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ARK

    I thought it was fantastic! Very good read, and you made the characters very real. Please continue it!

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    Nice to meet you Waffly! Good to see someone my age, and yes the whole maturity thing is me as well.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Joe to the Duck to the Tape

    Homeschooled. Mom's my teacher.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    HAHA! True cake.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Begining of a novel

    Very cool. If it wasn't 11:30 at night and I wasn't so tired I'd critique, but very cool.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    Sorry to sound like im trying to find a down side, but im not allowed to lock my doors. *GRUMBLE*

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: SSSSHHHHHHHUGAR!

    Hey... I'm trying to copy and paste from a word processor, and then use the "pre" thing to keep my spaces and indentions but.... ITS NOT WORKING ITS NOT WORKING ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    AAAH! I totally agree. I love all my characters... even the really sick, evil guy. I always give my characters a very distinguished look, and never make them look great. ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Non-Cliched Beginnings

    I usually start in an action scene or a sitting and pondering type position. I like to let my dialog speak more than my narrative at times, because if you ...

    Jan 28, 2006


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers