User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Tips Re: Er... okay... puke.

    I have a point in my story at which the main character throws up in shock and disgust. I kind of have to include it, but I can't seem to ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bizzare! In fact I was running all over the place with Whit, like a chicken with its head cut off, and then, somehow, he managed to kiss me. It was ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I hate skinny girl pics. Make me jealous.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My father Lijano. I hate him for leaving my mother the way he did. She couldn't support us. I hope I never see him again~ Nimo What are your siblings ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Eli became cold after the death of our friend. He was spiteful for no reason, and refused to tell me anything about what was going on with Aller and ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll do one! When have you been your angriest. Aw man! Now I wish I could reply to that one...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Ed was being goofy once. He had wax lips stuck to his, and he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me with them on. It was a joke ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ketchup

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When I was being questioned about what I remembered in the ECRF hospital. I couldn't remember anything when they got to my family, and I broke down in front of ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Young writer has problems

    I have two characters in my story: a 15 year old girl and a 17 year old guy. I'm writing from the girl's point of view. Do you guys have ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Periods, semicolons, and dashes

    Very informative. That's what happens when Stinkoman teaches grammar. (...) "DOT DOT DOT!" 20X6! HAHA! Good one Griffin, but I must ask: Are you asking for some kind of challeeeenge?!

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Very good! Kept me interesting. Definitely continue this. I especially like that you remind me of my own writing! Wait. I take that back. I shan't insult you.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    You haven't really given us anything to read yet! Its only a couple paragraphs. In order to decide on whether or not we like the story, we need to know ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    Okay, there sould be commas before the "buts" and more periods. Otherwise you have a junked up run-on sentence. Ex: I tried to slice through the evil thing, but it ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Firearms and Telephones

    Um... my story involves firearms, and until recently I didn't realize something: I know nothing about firearms! A thirteen year old girl is usually not an authority on that subject ...

    Feb 4, 2006


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening