User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oooooh, faults. I usually deny any existance of them when someone mentions something I've done wrong. Lets see...... I'm bitter, sarcastic, I have trouble taking a joke, I don't like ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    BINGO!

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    Hmmmm.... My friend Tyler might let me interview him. He's a good candidate. And everybody already knows I'm strange, so I'm not worried about that.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Immortality? I'm not sure I want that. I don't think I could bear watching the people around me die as I remain on. Living forever would kill me. Hehe.~ Jack ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Holy Crap! I'm on FotR. So far I'm at page thirteen........ of the PROLOGUE.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    I'm a girl, and I have a story written from a guy's point of view....... Any tips?

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Arranged marriage? Hell... No. I'll probably never marry. I can't be romantic, I'm too... un-ladylike, sarcastic, tomboyish, busy... take your pick! Plus that involves too much paperwork and I'm prett

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Erethror, I'm off to read FotR... and I think I'll do my reread of HBP after that.

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    To be ridden of my secret sickness.~ Simon Crady What are your hobbies?

    Mar 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stuff You(yes I mean you, not them)Should Know

    ...... Man I'm more screwed up than I thought. *runs off to apologize to about 3000 people*

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peaches. They are so lovely on a warm spring day.~ Lily Addicre

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My mother... she died before I was three. My stepmother came along at seven. She was polite and elegant, but never very loving toward me. She only really cared about ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I personally am a fan of Harry Potter. They really are great books, and I've grown with the books, so I can appreciate how the simple plot and happy characters ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll do one! When's the last time you danced?

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Er... okay... puke.

    Thanks guys! Bubblewrapped, your "lurid technicolor" comment made me laugh and say "ew". I think I may just try starting out vile and then narrow it down as much as ...

    Mar 3, 2006


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune