User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Tarin, and your missing china paid for my last six meals.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Stupid questions..... *scowls at you* ~Kyra When someone can't laugh at himself. ~Tarin When we run out of coffee. ~Eli Pick one: Tuxedo, gown, or coat. Why did you pick ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading Everything Is Illuminated by Johnathan Safran Foer.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Updated photo for anyone who would like to see: Voila! I love seeing all my beautiful YWS friends.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Levia and War. They're cute in an awkward way. ~Eli Eli. ~Kyra Marriane. Ed licked her and she nearly passed out. ~Lou Pick one: Cathedral, lint, or wonton soup. Why ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Ping Pong? Sounds painful. ~Kyra Pick one: Naked, Technicolor, or Impossible. Why did you choose that one?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    'CAUSE IT'S FUN! Besides that (*wink wink*), it's a good chance to show multiple sides of your character-- how they react to pain, death, etc. It shows whether they're a ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (2)

    AND ON TO CHAPTER DOS! I promise, this one will not be as long or as ramblesome. [IX. THE GRIEF COUNSELOR] Can I just say how fun this character is? ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (1) [Edit 03/04]

    Sam! Yay for new, unexpected Samness. It was a wonderful birthday present, but I don't have much to crit, since the bases have pretty much been covered by Poem, Aedomir, ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    Wow, Wiggy. Really brilliant. No complaints. This was just... wow. So wonderfully genuine and unique, yet I know exactly what you mean. I don't know. It felt like you were ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Mus, Angelfire: Ah! Pretty prom dresses. Me fitting into a school locker. XD I'm so short. Randomness. Me and a friend on a trip to see Hamlet! OH, and these ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Glasses Down Low (the nerd song)

    Haha, I've done 110 in computer. My personal favorites: "In Spanish class I'm Muy Bien!" and "A su-do-oh-ku." I have a TI-84. :D

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    10:55, I click YWS on my favorites. The pages loads, and I'm already logged in, and it's showing 64 posts since my last visit. I click on the Writing section ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: D is for Diphtheria

    Yay! It's up. For me? Aw, Sam, you shouldn't have! This was a nice (and drastic) change from your last chapter. It feels like we're definitely getting somewhere quicker, and ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Unique, but kind of hard to see.

    Feb 3, 2008


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda