User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Lounge, The Re: America Hates Athiests

    I would love to know what these vestigial bones are that you mention Sponson.

    May 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, tomorrow...the UNIVERSE!"

    Three words. El oh el!

    May 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Borrowing Okay?

    I've been inspired by a lot of books, and loved the ideas, but usually when I get to writing they get so different that they become quite individual.

    May 15, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Touch the Earth (Chapter 2) /P

    WHOA! I was definitely surprised. The description here is very real. I know some of the feelings in that paragraph.

    May 15, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Touch the Earth (Prologue and Chapter 1) /P

    I have to say, the description was the first thing that caught my attention. I love it when a writer makes the setting real to me. And I must say, ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I got an adequate amount of schooling before my parents died. In fact, they taught me more than other children my age. After my schooling was ended, I just snitched ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cars have been unused for centuries. Don't you know that?!~ Adolye Most embarrassing moment?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    God I hate crying. I should hope I would never cry in front of anyone. I don't know. Death, I suppose. I've suffered too much of it.~ Kyra Dolan. do ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Pretty good. I baked cookies all day with some friends, then found out that my brother went to the fair without me. And that I can't go. So it as ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Mom's smile.~ Kyra Dolan The back of Dad's hand.~ Eli Addicre Had your first kiss yet?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. Sounds an awful lot like Kyra though....~ Eli Addicre Smile--- mouth open or mouth closed?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ......Huh?~ Ed Hascler who do you love?

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um. My parents of course. But actually, I don't use my real name. I think my real name scares me. I don't give a damn about the other.~ Kyra Dolan ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My most vivid memory, ironically, is the one I try hardest to repress. And thanks for making me think of it again. Idiot.~ Kyra Dolan The first time I used ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing, really. And even if I did, it would be conceited to say so.~ Kyra Dolan My ability to read and memorize quickly. Comes in handy quite often.~ Eli Addicre ...

    May 14, 2006


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline