User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    IRA MARUM! Conceited, ignorant little brat.~ Kyra Deylan Kiss with your eyes open or eyes closed?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. Cute!

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sparing with Adolye.~ Kyra Deylan Have any random or useless talents?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ........ WHAT? Chess. Of course.~ Kyra Deylan Who's your luuuuuv interest?

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last post?

    See ya! *kisses, hugs*

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    I should get back home from piano practice just before it closes.

    May 22, 2006
  • Other Re: A Final Farewell

    Thanks to all the mods, and especially to Nate (you saved my blog!). I'll miss this place so much. I just hope it's not gone for too long.

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    No duh! Oh, wait... is that a monday?

    May 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    I met tons of awesome writers who were great people in their own rights. I had hilarious chat conversations. I learned how to write... well better anyway. I read wonderful ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    A bit scary Snoink! But, hehe, you always were a bit out there!

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Basically, we all know now that the YWS will be shutting down for a while at least. So this is the YWS Time Capsule! Write a letter to yourself (and ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Bad. I found out YWS is closing!!!!

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    *JOINED!*

    May 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    NOO! Oh man. This is sad. Well, I definitely need to get some email addresses and copy some of my work offa here. I will definitely look forward to the ...

    May 16, 2006


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore