User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Kyra:........ yes. Eli: YES. Akita: No. Adolye: No. Kuyper: I'm not sure. Mauros: Yes. Levia: No, wait, ye.... no. Well, I'm not sure.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *shrugs* I don't eat it that much.~ Kyra Hot!~ Levia and Akita In big chunks.~ Adolye Why are you talking about chocolate?~ Eli Best movie?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Were? Yes. Are? No.~ Kyra Deylan Depends. Who's teaching?~ Eli Addicre Is there life after death?

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Heavy reconsideration and lots of over-analyzing.~ Eli Addicre What's your dream guy/girl's personality?

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yeah, actually.~ Eli Addicre Often? Nah, I guess the average amount. ~ Kyra Deylan Yes, they do!~ Eyes Kinrick (tee-hee!) Are all things fair in love and war?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I live in the realm of recklessness. There's no sense in answering. I can't pick one.~ Kyra Deylan How do you want to die?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I can't guess how other people perceive me, so I don't know. It's probably accurate. ~ Kyra Deylan Any pets?

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Filth and Finery

    Okay... THE GOOD STUFF: You were very detailed! Good work! I also enjoyed the fact that you showed me the relationship between Siera and Zeke well. They seem like you ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    To You-- Okay I don't rite to much, so Ill make this short. 1. Why cant I cus more? Not fare. 2. Dont trya making me seem rifrafy by saying ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    I usually use music to motivate me, or I make sure that when I'm writing, I don't have anything I need to do anytime soon. That way I can spend ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll keep it goin. What was your childhood like?

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Looks peaceful.

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    I have trouble doing the parts that I don't like, (uh, like, the first chapter). That makes it hard for me to post stuff on here. Also, worldbuilding scares me. ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cursing.~ Adolye Lynt What's your zodiac sign?

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. I don't exactly sit around comparing my companions. I don't know if any of them would even consider me a friend .~ Kyra Deylan I couldn't pick! ...

    Aug 4, 2006


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester