User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *Exchange glances* Kinaesthetic.~ Kyra, Eli, Adolye, Tarin Visual. Audio doesn't much help when you're learning to sew someone up.~ Sen. Who would you die for?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Research Re: Third Person or First?

    How do you decide which is better to use, third or first person? What are some advantages/disadvantages of using them. Which is better when you have two points of view ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm paranoid. I desperately miss being naive. I think naivete is worse though.~ Kyra What's the worst- death by hanging, drowning, or burning?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I vote Sam's avvie in wallpaper fashion.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The edible kind.~ Kyra Rye.~ Adolye Whatever's around.~ Eli Favortie drink!

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your now boundless energy has worn all your friends out, to the point where they shuffle around- just mindless, moaning lumps. I wish I had more confidence!

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. Very pretty.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    So, I have no title for my current project. My last working title was no good, and it made me cringe every time I read it. I was wondering, how ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What does it mean?

    "La verité est toujours l'idée de tout le monde" What does it mean in English? Anyone?

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    The only one I said yes to was 25: "Do you not know when the hay baler was invented?" hehe. The fact that I only had one out of seventy-five ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: These (Revamped.)

    Bravo, Shriek. Tell me I'm beautiful. Oh, how many times I've thought that! Wonderful. I felt very real to me.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Depends on the person.~ Eli Heh. No.~ Kyra Usually! Although, I think I bug people sometimes.~ Adolye It's cause you're so happy all the time. It's not normal.~ Kyra There's ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    I do agree with Phorcys about past tense. It's much easier to write, read, and understand. I tend to skip stories when I see present tense used. However, I think ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    More of a leader, I think.-- Eli Only because he's too stubborn and big-headed to follow anyone else.-- Kyra *glares*-- Eli

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Eli. And Akita. That's it. ~ Kyra Deylan Nobody.~ Eli Addicre What was your last birthday like?

    Oct 6, 2006


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)