User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Writing Tips Re: This Is Awesomeness

    This rocks: Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Writing Better This is better than sliced bread!

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Gods

    Hello Andrew! I see you're new to YWS and I welcome you! *high fives* Since you're new, you might want to know something. Because of YWS's weird way of not ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Park

    I really hadn't thought of expanding on this, NM. Intriguing idea!

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Hi, Lyn! Very nice, deary. I really want to read more of this. *note to self: check YWS more!* So, cool stuff: I couldn't find any typos! *high fives* And ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Park

    The end of your jeans is a hem, I think. That's the bottom seam of pretty much everything worn below your waist. Hehe. I'm so weird. I can never think ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Park

    Hi all! It's been forever, has it not? I feel awful for not putting aside some YWS time. I got guilty about putting this on SheezyArt before here, so it's ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lovers

    Hello, Nighty! First off, I enjoyed that you chose to do romantic/historical fiction. It seems like the majority of romantic fiction posted here is modern-day. While I applaud you for ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Necklaces!"~ Adolye, Levia "STOP SHOUTING!" ~ Kyra "You know those necklaces you can make by linking flowers? I like those."~ Eyes *thinks* Do glasses count? ~ Sen "No." *smirks*~ Mauros ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flares of Beginnings

    Alright! I just read and I must say, bravo! You held my attention, which is an accomplishment when I read something. I didn't lose interest. I definitely want to read ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma: Gorgeous as always! Areida: Aww! Cuteness. YES! I finally posted pics. This is me on the 1st day of school. uniform label blocked out for safety. :D This is ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Quite wonderful so far, but I'm only ninety or so pages in.

    May 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dusky, you're gorgeous! How do you post pics from My Documents? I finally have one to put up! *feels noobish*

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "And first prize goes to Jack Harry!" cried the announcer as I barfed up my 54th chili dog beside him. *shrugs*

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    I DO THIS! However, it's just me doing it. So my Mom constantly walks in on me asking why and what I'm talking to my self about.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    I usually don't approve of using present tense. I've always thought that past was better. However, whenever I try to write in past tense, I end up switching to present ...

    Feb 4, 2007


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes