User avatar

Joeducktape

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being uncreative! >:U

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Warmth, Sleep, Mother

    As with most things I write, this came from almost nowhere, and was written in about five minutes. Give me any suggestions you can! --- She invites me to her. ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Surprise

    Hi, Lizzy! You said this came from a creative writing assignment, right? Out of curiosity, what was the assignment? It might give me a better idea of what your goal ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Transitions in 1st Person

    Hi, everyone. I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to tell a story from two characters' points of view, but I also like the effect of first person. ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    Sureal, I see your point. Free indirect is a good way of meshing the two. But including swears? I think this can be done, but only in a few exceptional ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Tarin. ~Everybody What's black and white and read/red all over?

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    There was a plate of sweets. I just wanted one. Until I had it. Then I wanted the other six. *rubs stomach* ~Adolye Glad you liked them. I went through ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: British Love, Boston Affection

    Hola! As said above, this was very nice. Kind of oddball, but also fun. My only suggestion would be the removal or reformatting of the introduction. It's impossible to tell ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    DON'T SAY BAD WORDS, CHILDREN. Ahem! In literature, however, I think there's a place for it. And that's internal or external dialogue. Otherwise, it really shouldn't be used, especially in ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But You Can't See In

    Callie, that was wonderful. Your talent makes me jealous. -_- As for the poll, I picked other. I definitely agree with what bkwrm said about the beauty of poems. Plus, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blinded

    Hey, Callie. Ah, cynical poems. Fun, fun. Cool Things: The "message" of this poem, if you will, is great. I know things like that stir my anger, and this piece ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ocean

    Nice, Callie! This was really good. The personification and irony were well used. A couple suggestions: [DISCLAIMER: I'm freakishly nitpicky] And my prize is snatched out from in front of ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The mirror - A writer's friend?

    I feel a little less strange after this. I often sit in front of a mirror and look at my facial expressions when trying to describe someone. As someone else ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Murder? *quickly leaves* ~Adolye Murder?! *salivates ~Tarin Tarin loves a good bedtime story. ~Eli And Eli loves to curl up with a good book and his coffee. ~Tarin Me too! ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    It's shiny, there's a distraction, and I'm bored. Or hungry. Which is most of the time. ~Tarin Only if they stole it from me first. ~Eyes Never. Not even in ...

    Mar 28, 2008


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France