User avatar

Joeducktape

  • General Articles Re: TKAM essay-- Proofreading please!

    This is a school essay I did on To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I was supposed to use the book to show how the significance of its title ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Red! Very pretty.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10. Eh? I'm sure it's something cool. Just don't know what.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. Oooh. Creepy!

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Grrrrr i'm pissed at some people on here

    Hello, deary! I can see that many people have already said their piece on here. (Hehe. Like I wasn't expecting that.) However, I still want to comment on this. I've ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Guitarness! Wish I could play.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Toilet writing? Oh, my! Hmmm... I may just draw out plotting for TS until November. However, my friends would probably get scared of me, writing during my lunch break and ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I want to do it this year, but my teachers seem to club us with homework near the end of 1st sem. I think it would be fantastic to do, ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: writing for the sake of using awesome words

    My mom and I have a running joke about the word "impervious", but it's almost never usable in basic conversation. Also, it seems that I constantly say things to which ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I saw this man the other day...

    *salutes* Hey, TDD! I love new people on YWS. *hugs* Sorry, I'm a hugger. Also, The White Stripes! The Beatles! The joy!

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dear 13-year-old: YOU SUCK!

    I'm pretty young myself, and I appreciate having everybody tell me what's wrong, and being brutally honest. I don't like the "it's nice, keep working" replies. I also think it's ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Watching You

    This was very nice, Aquarius Angel! I'm happy to see something about an older couple on here for once. I particularly like how she talks about meeting him. A couple ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Park

    Crits, crits, crits! You guys make me so happy. Sureal: Yarg, me and adverbs. I need to remember the "strong verbs instead of adverbs" bit. I'll see if I can ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    Argh. I also have this problem. I've never broken a bone, but my characters go through some very painful events. And I have no idea how to describe it. Just ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter To You

    I liked this very much. The letter format usually seems kind of... blech, but this was very well done. One things, though: I used to watch her watching me out ...

    Jul 25, 2007


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart