User avatar

Joeducktape

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Silver Rope

    kayles: Thanks very much. I'll try and build the suspense a little more. Also: CELEBRATORY NEW MEMBER HUG! Hehe. Nice to meet you. Little Tin Fish: I did make it ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    My Mom knows almost nothing about my writing. Now that I'm in school, I have pockets of time during study halls or lunch to write. (HOLY CRAP! You guys dug ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Silver Rope

    Me? Write something R? I know. This was, once again, the product of a writing spree. At four in the morning. I used up eight pages of my journal, and ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Quite true, Amelia! TPBM is smexy. XD

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    *snorts* In my dreams! And my writing. TPBM has Beatles on their iPod.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Yus! *raises fists* --- Oh, please, someone who was on chat that night... haha. (Note: inside jokiness in mine)

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Delusion

    Oho! Do I detect an incestual twist? This was okay. Kind of short. I'll be looking forward to more.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    NO! Not freaking MySpace! Come on, Nate. *is very dissapointed*

    Aug 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Matter Of Time

    I really like this! I agree with Nickelodeon, though, you didn't develope Jason's character as much as you could have. And I also must say, I absolutely loved the ending. ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ha, yeah. I would love to as well, but my mom would say, "WHAT?! You want to meet people you MET ONLINE?" Hehe. Maybe when I turn 18.

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Trapped

    Ha! That is quite Saw-like. I really liked this, actually. I found it very suspenseful. I kept saying to myself, "Holy crap, Tim! Don't do that! Run, Tim, run!" Speaking ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: TKAM essay-- Proofreading please!

    Thanks a million, Adam! *runs off to fix*

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Weird Happy Ending (heavily edited)

    Hmm... Okay, Alice! Good things: I was very surprised by the kidnapping. I had a total "OMGAH!" moment. A couple things: There were some grammar bits, but I think if ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Ha! Finally, it's been revealed!

    Jul 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whore of the Wind, Girl of the Tide

    Bravo, Phorcys! I usually have more bashing to do. However, this was very good. Ah! Salvo! You're one of those people with a big vocabulary, eh?

    Jul 29, 2007


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain