User avatar

JimmyTheMighty

  • Other Poetry Re: Illusion

    This is fascinating, I love how snappy it is, and how effective! I'm sorry I don't have much to add, probably just that starting every sentence with 'is it' gets ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story Of Lisa, Who Didn't Think She Was Beautiful

    Lisa hates herself and she hates her body. She really hates her mother for making her go to another one of her stupid parties but she utterly despises The Dress. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Collage Poem

    I absolutely love this poem, the 'I' thing is fantastic and really helps tie the poem together. I love your choices of things to say, they are so abstract but ...

    Nov 21, 2010


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World