User avatar

JimmyTheMighty

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mr. O'Clock

    Mostly very good but your rythms were off in many places, which is a big no-no in limericks. You have to be careful when picking the rhyme for the beginning ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Light That Fell

    very beautiful. I love the way you tell the story like that of a legend - as if you were far away but genuinly cared about the characters. However the ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Blanket

    Very poignant, and quite beautiful. Not being a big fan of fantasy or science fiction it was great to see a work like this. Your use of adjectives was superb, ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    Wow! This was an amazing read! The writing was incredibly smooth, if you know what I mean. There was no disruption anywhere and the story carried on very well which ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swallow

    This is exquisitly written, very interesting. I don't really have much to add, except to say, carry on with your writing! :)

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting

    This is absolutely beautiful! The detail is exquisite, the leaves are light and almost feathery looking, and I want to reach out and touch them ;-D It looks much more ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story Of Lisa, Who Didn't Think She Was Beautiful

    Thanks for all of the reviews, this is my first piece on yws so its great getting all the feedback.

    Nov 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide Notes From The Fragmented Mind

    Be nice :) My life ended three months ago. I feel like I have an expiry date – like my life is already over, like I’m just biding time. In ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bouquet of Bruises

    This an absolutely exquisite piece, beautiful and stirring. Thats all I really have to say. Keep up with the fantastic work, I also loved the poem about the hospital jail ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pretzel

    You had a change in tense early on in the story that interrupted the flow, and needs to be changed, the rest of the story was good however. I loved ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Poem

    The first line in your poem is certainly the best I loved the imagery and it seemed perfect for a song of some sort. If you could change the rest ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 111 Times

    This is a truly beautiful piece of writing, the repetition of 111 times is what made it for me. In a way it is sad and happy which is very ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles from a cartoonist

    One word - wow! This is some truly amazing artwork here! And if these are just "scribbles" I can't wait to see some more of your work...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    This is hilarious! It had the potential to be really cheesy (excuse the bad pun) but its actually really funny and well written, its easy to imagine the characters going ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Memento Mori

    One of the highlights of this for me is the first line, the first line is very important and I think yours is perfect. It adds drama and makes me ...

    Nov 24, 2010


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance