-
Re: I hate my father
I know the context of this - and you know I like it! Well done Bella, I've read it before obviously, but I do like this :D
Sep 20, 2011 -
Re: Pretty Girl
This is really gorgeous! I love the short, sweet lines - some other dramatic poetry seems to make everything so long and confused, wheras this is very fresh, and also ...
Sep 20, 2011 -
Re: Secrets
Ooh, I really liked this! It feels almost like a haiku, if you get what I mean, especially the beginning, and I really enjoyed it for that. It's obviously simple, ...
Sep 20, 2011 -
Re: Thirteen
I felt that some parts of it were very lyrical, but others were too jolty - they didn't flow enough: I liked the first stanza, it was interesting, fairly basic, ...
Sep 20, 2011 -
Re: Do not fear (9.11)
Wonderful! I'm a New Zealander, so 9.11 hasn't really affected me in the awful way it has for America, but this really made me feel the pain this has caused ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Through the Window
That's gorgeous, just gorgeous! I apologise, when I saw what you said about it being about starting high school I wasn't impressed - but within the first stanza I was ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Destruction
Nice! Very short, yes, but in a way it adds to the overally effect - in some ways grief can be very simple - I look forward to seeing more ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Sweet Dark Stardust
This does have a backstory, If anyone is interested, but I'm loath to post it here, because it's fairly complicated. If you want it, just ask in the reviews :D ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: White Blood Cells
Well shadowhunter, you know how much I like science! I like how fast this is - it's cute and quick, and just generally fun - I enjoyed reading it. I ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: nelipot
This is stunning - absolutely stunning You have amazing skill, even though you use no rhyme, it's very flowing, almost lyrical - and the way you wrote it felt like ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Cain and Abel
I love this. I truly love this! As I don't really have any complaints, let me tell you how I liked it, and why. The title: Going down the list ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Cold
I love the repetition - the last line is what really captured me and made me want to read it again. I like the simplicity - it's not too crowded ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: 500 Words
Wow. Despite what some other reviewers have said, I think this is wonderful. Just the quality of your descriptive language is exquisite! I couldn't skip a word, I was so ...
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Ashes To Ashes
Meh my first review just disapeared :( Oh well, i'll do my best! I absolutely adore the descriptive language used in this piece! Segments like echoing in my ears and ...
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Funerals
Fire. Its all I remember about that day, that and the hot burning pain that shot through me, that and the ice that was hammered through my heart. Because I ...
Dec 23, 2010
