User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    Ah, a slightly cleaner and more intriguing continuation. I didn't find anything to critique here; I do wonder now though, whether that first piece is at all necessery. This would ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    A sudden terror seized him from the inside, and he realized he had never fully realized what was going to happen until now Repitition of realized, annoys. Try: A sudden ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Shadow of the Sun

    Hey! Thanks for the crit, much appreciated. I am definetly looking to finish and publish this, though when that happens, I think it will be a lot different to what ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    Yeah, I'm in agreement with you on all those points. I really enjoyed the beginning too, it was a unique situation for a unique character but I couldn't just leave ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    For brilliant fantasy - and I am currently reading the greatest epic fantasy series ever written (far eclipsing Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, or other notables such as ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    Yeah, its not finished. Don't know why I started writing this, lol, it just came out of nowhere. But I submitted to my class at uni for work-shopping, so I ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Born Again

    Great idea, not so great execution. That about sums it up. If I wasn't so tired, I would point out the dozen or so typo's that are littered throughout. You ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maharaj The Magician [edited]

    I. His worn and frayed jacket was the first thing I noticed. The lacklustre purple fabric bloomed beneath the rain into a fuller, darker shade more imperial than the last. ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Name: 50% - stalking fire? What if it got a restraining order? Avatar: 65% - yay anime Country: 100% - its a country, dontcha know Custom Title: 50% Overall: I ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The dresden files by Jim Butcher

    I've known of them for a while now, but have yet to read them. I saw an episode of the TV show - based on the books of course - ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    Girls have a tremendous capacity for falsehood. As do guys, it - to me anyway - just seems worse when a girl does it; something about the way they can ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    Okay, so a little context here: I've been reading fantasy from the very beginning. It was the first genre I began reading at around age nine or ten, in primary ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hello, Jack

    Thanks for the comments, all. I wanted to extend and change this a little bit, but I've run out of time in terms of the contest so I'll just have ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Piggy Sneezed on Me!!!

    I am so confused right now.

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Living with humans has taught dogs morals, say scientists

    Who pays these clowns to do these tests? I swear, every day I hear of some new but ultimately pointless discovery by scientists...I mean, aren't there diseases that we need ...

    Sep 24, 2008


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato