User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    it was? I didn't recognize any of it -- But I remember enjoying Pocahuntas lol, so you get a 5. 1. Sweet Dreams Are Made of This - Annie Lennox ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Ahahaha. Nice one.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Psh, I already said that. I own this town, punk. *western accent* On a serious note, its the girly lilac Instructor colour that immediately makes us all seem female. I ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    !! I'm man enough for all of YWS! Preppiness?! I shall forever more be downbeat and horrible! *runs away crying* ...wait a sec, that's not manly enough, let's try that ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs

    Psh, I'm too sexy for this thread anyway. *sashays away*

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouds.02

    A/N - I think this one needs a lot more work. * A Woman She dances on the skeletal frames of expectations with lay-by shoes and dresses of spun gold. ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm an infant.

    Yinlin! *glomps* Mwhaha, that's such a cool name -- although you'd be right to question the veracity of that statement given the 'mwaha' that proceeded it. :shock: Anywhoodledoodlle - HP ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the title above you.

    Ohhhhh --- 8/10 then, XD

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10 I don't much about Indiana Jones' pants but they should never, ever be descending and certainly not infront of impressionable youngsters such as yourself. I mean, dude, he's old ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    2/10 for making me squint and further reminding me of my need for new glasses.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the title above you.

    5/10 - haven't played FF, but I've always wanted to :p

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Don't know any of em -- Paolo Nutini is the shiz though 1. Songbird - Bernard Fanning 2. I'm going down to the river - Ray Charles 3. We Cry ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Magic Flute

    It is not just black and white notes. It is not just a sound ranging from beauty to trash. It is a whole different language. Billy’s sister said that so ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: life part 4

    LONELILY Not a word. 'Lonely' or 'Lonesomely' will do. And I wish that I were fifteen again was The class starts to steam inside in a consistent blur of colors ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: life part 3

    Well, Joseph pretty much covered everything. He's right, though, about 'then' - you use it way too often in this chapter. Mostly, I didn't mind though, just because I'm so ...

    Dec 25, 2008


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth