User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Lounge, The Re: Review! Review! Review!

    Haha - I don't review much poetry and I don't browse those forums too much, typically because its usually a lot worse than the stories, especially if its just an ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The New King?

    A/N: lol I coughed, shifting uncomfortably in my cramped position. Dust stirred, but little else. I coughed louder this time, and he snorted, an explosive fart flipping him over. Glaring, ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Write for Squills!

    Can we post said article or review or flash piece? Does it matter if its been posted already?

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie.:) just wanna say hi.:)

    Hola and welcome to YWS! Remember to post 2 reviews for every one story/poem that you post, it ensures we all give back regularly. It's cool you're from the Philippines! ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    McDonald's! Woo! Haha, Vanilla Ice...well, worthy of note if only for the Jim Carrey impersonation: VI looked so dorky in that video though, haha, still gotta love it. XD

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Creep- Chapter 8

    I'm going to keep this general, rather than techno-specific (by which I mean, nitpicky). I really didn't like this chapter; I loved the concept of a dream, loved the potential ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Vanilla Ice will never die! Classic stuff, man, classic.

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing

    Hahaha, I did some digging! 'twas fun. Glad you went well with the test, although if anything is worth skipping study over, its YWS. :D

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day (5)

    but he know that people have experienced worse knows The hills are milkwhite in the New York fog – breasts. I think you should either get rid of the breast ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouds.02

    Don't be sorry, I like knowing I'm entertaining someone, at the least. Thanks very much, Cheers

    Dec 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry reviews!

    I have a poem! It's part two of a series of five - you don't need to review the other. This one needs more work anyway.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello, Beck! Another Aussie! Yay. You should introduce yourself with a thread in this forum, give us a little more of an insight, as in what you like to write/read, ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Lol, Snoink don't tell me you haven't seen that video! Haha, it's a classic. Alternatively, Chimpy, you could have said, "Collaborate and listen." XD. Maybe more people would have got ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meow is new here!!!

    Meow talks about herself in the third person :shock: Welcome, Meow, to YWS!! It's really friendly here and the two main things you should know are as follows: we follow ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    XD. That it is Nate, so surely you can't object to making it even more purple, a darker, more royal shade! Also, there is nothing womanly about jiggling. After all, ...

    Dec 26, 2008


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster