User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Word Too Far

    That post was almost two week ago. Get a move on!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Opium Visions

    Thanks Pat, and to all who responded. I've never really designed poetry to have an effect. Sometimes I just need to write it; its an expression, a way for me ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reversible Verse: Age and Sleep (Revision)

    LOL. I like Brad's post where he's responding to the critiques. The repition of 'best' is funny. Awesome. Love the reverseded-ness.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Welcome

    Good for a 200word limit. Personally, I think the first was better; the ending anyway. A twig snapped again and he turned You do the twig snapping thing twice, I ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Warlord Chronicles by Bernard Cornwell

    This series is awesome. It's one of the first I read, as the first novel I ever read was King Arthur I'm highly interested in Arthurian stories and books. I ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    AWESOME! How did this come about? How did you get into contact with her ... woo! We're connected!!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kim Jong-Il Controls Weather, Russians Call Him A Legend

    I'm sick of hearing references to 1984!!! I havent read the bloody thing and its really starting to test my patience. Ima read it after these current exams ... that ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    LOL. Regardless of the wishes of the public, its not going to be shown. Personally, I think he was playing around with the bloody thing, being his usual d***head self, ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    LMAO. I like the Freddy Kruger touch. And I sure hope this type of ultra protective nonsense doesn't continue. So far; I'm in agreement with everyone here. And WOOT! Im ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Hey, sab--although unrelated, in a sense, I was wonderin about this comment a Jewish comedian made. He said there's a big differennce between jews and Israelis. Israelis are Israeli first ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    What's the latest news on this subject anyway? Last I heard, N Korea were furious about sanctions and were going to go to war.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Journey

    Thanks a lot for takin the time to respond. Tis appreciated.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bright Before November

    I thought one-word lines were ridiculous and indicative of beginner-leverl work. Anyway, I thought the deliberate lack of comma's in the first two stanza's strange, especially when you used it ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Journey

    He was lost; adrift in a stone labyrinth, confused and dazed. The smooth, gleaming white walls seemed to close in, mocking him with its pristine glare, so reminiscent of his ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creative Writing Class

    I dont know that I have anything ... of suffiecient length or usefulness, but if you want to go ahead. I'd suggest The Whistler as its the only piece of ...

    Oct 17, 2006


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel