User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio Pilot Program Announcement (defunct)

    CRAP! It was live, and here I was thinking I was listening to something recorded yesterday dammit. Funny stuff but, 'dette cooking explains why she remains silent on MSN atm, ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio Pilot Program Announcement (defunct)

    Ahahahaha. I can hear it! *squee* American accents ftw. I wonder how much it'd cost, from Sydney? Haha, sounds like a telethon. I want to call in!! But it would ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Tamer: The Ninth Gate

    Short, moderately well written first chapter, that in the end, means little. Name dropping, obscure but cool sounding rituals and races remain just that: names. There is little of the ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Magazines

    Good luck Choco, there arent very many in Aus, and because of that, those that do exist are very selective. Persistance is the key, I suppose.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blur

    I shall take that point into account, Penguin, thanks. Heh, I appreciate the comment. Cheers

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Incredibly Impish Birthday Celebration Thread

    Without the usual sinister connotation, dearest Imp, I wish you a happy birthday.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Sydney Upsets St. Louis!

    Sydneysiders unite!! Wee.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: International Talk Like a PIRATE Day!

    My friend had a pirate hat and sword at uni today... so being the pirate I am, I stole them. Oh yeah. (insert usual descriptions of pillage and rape and ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blur

    The darkness surrounds him. Above, cold stars glare down, imperious; his breath steams in the air. There is no one else here. Had he got it wrong? He stares at ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children of the Sky

    I will take this off soon methinks, to spur me on in the writing of the original. Cheers.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards??...

    Lol, I remember these. Come november, gosh, it'll be my 2 year anniversary here. *tear* I oughta get something just for that.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    I've begun reading you story, and for the most part, its very good. It flows well, is interesting and original, with some good characterisation. I doubt this will be your ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children of the Sky

    Um, okay...thanks I guess. Lol, in the original version I cut the vision altogether.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children of the Sky

    ‘Speak to me about clouds.’ ‘What can I say? They’re big, white and fluffy.’ A sigh sounded. ‘Child, you must look beyond the obvious. Look within.’ She tried hard, she ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Condemnation of Grammatical Poetry

    I don't think you can actually, its not very nice at all. I don't see why there's anything wrong with literary criticism of this nature. If you disagree with it, ...

    Sep 3, 2007


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau