User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Update : Damn, til I saw this I'd forgotten that I had previously decided to make Actor's Guild my NanoWrimo piece for the year ahaha. I retract that statement. I ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Well goodluck with the novel/acreenplay majiggy, it would be awesome if you got published. Getting this far alone, is an achievement in itself! Well, kinda anyway. Potatoes is funny enough, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cupid's Madness

    **Updated** Thanks for the comment Tri, all suggestions were taken into account. I basically did everything I'd been planning to, y'all just glavanised me into action which I appreciate. Thanks ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I’m sorry I’ll take the blame

    Powerful, in the emotive sense. Weak, in the poetic. And that is, I'm afraid, because of the terrible grammar and spelling. So, I fixed it up a bit. It should ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cupid's Madness

    Yay, Tri! Always preceptive; I shall look forward to that. Thanks for the review Luna. It's always good to know my powers to disturb are still strong, even in such ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    8am? Blast it all I'll be on my way to university by then. *sigh* My oh so short break is over. Guess I'll have to listen to it later, lol.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cupid's Madness

    Blah. I need more reviews because I'm too lazy at the moment to rigorously revise this (which I'm on the verge of doing). *pokes thread* Awaken!

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupidity Test

    I think those we're gross oversimplifications Meep, and an insult to one of the greatest works of fantastic fiction - Lord of the Rings. Remember that it was one of ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    Yep, that looks awesome. Did you draw that? Seriously, that's good lol.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Coming In Print Soon!

    Ratings are PG-13 arent they? I was wondering..would you accept chapter excerpts? Or do you want self-contained pieces?

    Oct 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cupid's Madness

    Tsk, tsk, Razor, this isn't a story for your delicate ears, LOL. I be's good. Thanks a bunch for the crit! Wee. I like that you felt it was intense; ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Pat Buchanan FTW!! Woo!

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Oo, internet connection only? So it would be possible then for us internationals to "call in"?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cupid's Madness

    Light, blinding, surrounded him – he was falling. No, he was flying, ascending. Such joy drowned him, at the feel of the wind beneath his wings once more. He stretched, ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Locality run down not provided, but then I already have mine. Thanks!

    Sep 28, 2007


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett