User avatar

Jetpack

  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Wow, we went past it so quickly I never even saw 0! Straight to -2 and beyond. :D I've done more than I thought I would today, so I'm off. ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you plot your stories?

    I've only written short stories for about four years. I don't plot much, if at all, but I tend to spend up to half an hour staring into space and ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Eheh, I'd like to hit 200, but as I've 20 to go and it takes me around 40 minutes to do a review, that's unlikely. I think I'll aim for ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: South America Hates YWS (updated)

    Wow the Midlands is keen, I'm still not sure which dot I am! I was just thinking that; didn't know the Midlands was quite that enthusiastic. :smt003

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Oh, I'm kind of late with this. But it's nice to be back, again. :)

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Are there any other websites like YWS?

    Nate's just being humble. There really is no site like YWS. ;) And as an ex-TWer, I'd say that other sites don't have anything like the same atmosphere (though YWO ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Inception guy! And other inception guy! I can't remember their names... i think the second one is Arthur, and the first one is Yves or something. Tom Hardy was Eames ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Top Ten Things In Your Room!

    1. iPod speakers doubling as an alarm clock.

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Accents

    I moved further north from the south of England when I was seven, but I still have all the pronunciations - BAH-th for bath, PAR-th for path, AHN-sur for answer, ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Official News Competition: RESULTS!

    Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the mention, Ben. :)

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    James Joyce. That isn't the first time I've been told I try to write like him, either. I've never even read any Joyce. EDIT: I put in something I wrote ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]

    There is no UK. There's just an orange blob where it used to be!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Emo Characters?

    You could always say "no emo pictures" or, you know, make people write descriptions. For a while, written descriptions was all storybook leaders wanted if I remember correctly. This. I'm ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    This is more a "I spend too much time reviewing on YWS" moment, but my brothers were talking about some trouble they'd been in last summer and the youngest one ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    This thread is so awesome. Jenson Button.

    Jul 14, 2010


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow