User avatar

Jetpack

  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Sorry this is so late. If anyone has a problem with this power, PM me. Personally, I think it has enough disadvantages to make it work, but if it's too ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I go to a school where all the girls have to wear knee-length kilts (even though I live in England), where the sixth form common room is right next to ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Okay, next poster can do the demon attack, if they want. I'm still setting the scene here. :) Jem. Easily depressed. Weather manipulation. Maya, who'd introduced herself almost immediately, was ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    I have to disagree with Merlin. I actually really enjoyed this, even though I had to wonder a bit about what was going on. The ideas are really fresh and ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    We start on Sunday 13th , i.e. tomorrow. The characters will be sitting in their headquarters discussing a name for their team of superheroes. Everyone can post to have their ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Emotions

    I don't think anyone's mentioned dialogue, which is a pretty good key to some characters' emotions. For example, an angry character wouldn't immerse themselves in the usual tact of conversation ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9/10 Home sweet home, but it's gorgeous weather today!

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    7/10 Sounds peaceful. :)

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    -deleted- Apologies.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    My profile will be up tomorrow morning. Glad to see you guys are sorting out friendships though! :D

    Sep 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Yeah, I'm nearly done. Just wanted to make sure of something... Nick's the only villain so far?

    Sep 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Thanks for the advice, Buggy. I think I'll go ahead and figure out the insides of my character, then. After all, we don't need to have all the girls falling ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Okays, Bolt. Thanks for doing that! I'm still trying to think up a profile myself, so you guys have ages to mess with your profiles and suchlike. I would post ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Click here for the storybook! This is the discussion thread for the Secret Identity storybook. Any friendships, relationships, arguments - well, anything - can be discussed here before you write ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nope. Good idea though. I'll make one. EDIT: Have done. Click here for the discussion thread! I'll put that on my first post too.

    Sep 11, 2009


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy