User avatar

Jetpack

  • Media Reviews Re: Catching Fire

    I think that the author herself kinda forgot about the supposed baby as much as Peeta and Katniss did. I had to read that part in the book so many ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Wouldn't usually post back-to-back, but I think it'll help get things going.)) Cara/Death "Or maybe, you just think that I'll give you money off because you're my friend. Scammer." Java ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Bonnie, I've already PMed you, but it's Saturday in the timeline, so Mark wouldn't be at school. Sorry to everyone that I haven't been posting! School's been pretty bad, and ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Pawns (Stand in Name) - Novel

    Hey, Jetpack here, but I go by Jet. Welcome to YWS! I see you've posted in Welcome already, so I'll let the greeters do their job and give you a ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slow YWS?

    I'm using IE, and it's been off and on since around 11am GMT, and it's now quarter to four. Like Aqua, I didn't look at the time specifically, but it's ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    ^ Mine do too. I've got writer's block and am currently trying to rid myself of it by writing historical fiction. Where the hell did I get that idea from? ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, but Mock the Week just lost Frankie Boyle and Never Mind the Buzzcocks is missing Simon Amstell, so two of my fave shows are going down the drain. :( ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind The Looking Glass: The Awakening (Chapter 1)

    Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS, new person. Head over to the Welcome forum - found by hovering over the Community tab and clicking "Welcome Area" - to get ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10 I just get bored every so often, haha. :D

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10 It's kinda simple. I just changed mine from the hypnotising stick men one. Found this somewhere and decided it was weird enough to use. Creeps me out a bit. ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((That's cool, Aqua. We've just got to wait for Falconstrike to either get to hospital or run, I guess, and for the others around her to finish up. If everyone's ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    More for the wireless capabilities than for the music. Passes the hours of sleepless nights so quickly. :D TUBM named their iPod.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I spend most of my life being frustrated with myself! TUBM shouldn't be on YWS right now.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    ^ Hahaha, not going into that one again. Random fact is that I should be at a careers convention right now, but I'm skiving to do homework surf the net, ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((I'm hoping we can speed this up so we can get everyone posting again on the next day. I know I've done the sun thing before, but I can't think ...

    Sep 29, 2009


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay