User avatar

JessicaB

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Wow. I really liked that! That is wicket cool. I loved twilight but I just feel like the books are too freaking popular now. It sucks. If you liked her ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Hunter- The Beginning

    Demon Hunter The Beginning Prologue A young woman walked down the dark empty hallway. The wooden floor creaked under her as she took another step down. She stopped walking for ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Life: Chapter 1 (Revised!)

    Okay, I had the first three chapters up, but I was told it was a bit too much, so I will revise and when it seems good, I will post ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: wings and fangs

    Hi! I think most of the errors are with Capitalization and Punctuation. Read through it carefully and correct those simple things. And more advice would be to go through the ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Marked

    Hello, I like it a lot. The beginning plot seems to be great. I know I want to hear more! I want to know what is going to happen next. ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    HI! I'm Jessica! But you can call me Jess. Its short and easy. I really have no idea how all this works. haha. Im 15 and a pretty good writer.

    Oct 13, 2008


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle