-
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
That was great! I loved the fact that you put Stephanie in the story. She definitely used the same words over, and over, and over, and over, and...you get my ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: New Moon Parody
Ah! That was awesome! I am still sitting here laughing. I'm not a Twilight Saga fan, as a mater of fact I rather dislike it. That was very good. That's ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: A Dark and Dangerous Place (Sh. Story)
The imagery was amazing! I felt so bad for little Carrie. At the end when her mama came and found her was a very good ending. At first I did ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: The Band (Ch. 1)
Pretty cool. You need to check grammar though. I think the twins thing was kinda cool. I would love to see more of the story, keep writing. The title definitely ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Mullings of a Failed Musician
I liked this a lot. I'm a very musical person and I know how frustrating it is learning a new instrument. I liked the fact that it was all to ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Awakening
I found that very hard to read. As others have said, go through your story and check it. When you are talking about strangers taking you in the beginning is ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Wrong or Right? (Chapter One)
Ooh that was really good. It definitely pulled me in and made me want to keep reading. Chad is a rather static character and he seems like you were trying ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: deleted
Wow that was good. It did sound a lot like something out of a chicken soup book though. It was emotionally attaching and good for reading. I wanted to keep ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: What path to take? Part 1
Absolutely loved it from the beginning. Definitely liked the mixture of fairy tale characters. Iou might wanna look over parts to make sure you put every thing in format wise. ...
Nov 28, 2009
