User avatar

Jessey

  • Art & Photography Re: Camera

    I like the angle that you took this picture at. It's a very clear picture too. The white background is kind of boring. Maybe try something with a little color ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: first person ever

    Aw. It's cue. It reminds me of a little girl. The ear needs to be a little higher. Ears are usually inline with they eyes. Also the nose is a ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Ooohhh Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies! Around his mouth and the eye on the left side of the page were the first things that jumped out at ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    WOW!!!! Those are amazing!! It does seem like there is a lot of hair in the first one. I love the second one best. When I name my drawings/sketches I ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    Hands are very difficult to draw. You did a rather good job of it though. I did notice that the thumb was a little awkward. It should be turned a ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl

    Wow! That's really good. You need to work on proportions though. For the nose, when you are looking straight on at a face you don't usually see nostrils. Look in ...

    Feb 26, 2010


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson