-
Re: Messages: Chapter One
Hey. It was really good and intriguing. It was a little confusing though as to what they were typing or thinking. Good luck and keep writing! :) Jessey
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: (Title Pending)
ooh that was good! keep going. A little bit of description would help the visual effect. ~Jessey
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: What path to take? Part 1
Absolutely loved it from the beginning. Definitely liked the mixture of fairy tale characters. Iou might wanna look over parts to make sure you put every thing in format wise. ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 1
I thought it was pretty good. You could give a little description to maybe the weapons or the characters.
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Needs a title, Any ideas?
C1 Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushes her skirt, takes a deep breath and walks towards where he is sitting. Sitting down next to him very ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: mysterious
CRUNCH! I looked down to see something golden and shiny poking out from beneath my black converse. I let go of my boyfriends hand an pick it up. I hold ...
Nov 26, 2009
