User avatar

Jesse

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!

    K im gonna start reading and just review as i go along. "NO!" Tarah huffed, her emotions pouring. I didnt like the word pouring here "No! Get away from me!" ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    As soon as i read this i thought about that one person for me. I got over her now anyway. Thank god :) haha. All I have to say is ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Jane Effect

    Ill start off with the compliments. Your imagery is crazy good, I just started reading not to long ago, but this is the best Ive seen yet. That first paragraph ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mother!

    Hey i really liked this. My only advice to make it more professional would be to drop the last stanza. But I bet those lines have lots of meaning to ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 1. [Edited and Rewritten]

    Hey, I started reading through and became more interested than i planned on being this late at night. Im gonna sit down tomorow after school and read through all of ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet

    This was very heartfelt and sincere it seems. By dropping a few sentences here and there and changing a couple words around it could look more professional. Dropping the last ...

    May 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They told me to

    Heavy German accents coated their deep voices. The only thing i didn't go for was your word choice here.I just think of Heavy to be a old man kind of ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Desert Rose

    She comes and goes. Teasing and flirting, Then disappears. She comes out to play, Then fades away, Without a word. Shows a heartbreaking smile, That draws away my fear, Then ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dramatically Bored

    haha beautiful description of what seems to be an everyday occurrence

    May 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That Summer ( edited )

    Hey readers, this is Jesse. Thank you for you previous reviews. I have been writing like crazy lately and this is just a few pages of what I came up ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    I realize that this is only the first draft and it sounds like you have a ton of passion for writing this. With that being said id like to point ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Abandonment,

    The only thing i can think of to help you out is in line "Before the world came crashing down, and ending to your loving fantasy." I'm almost positive you ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories Before

    The result of me bored on a Saturday without my writing book after reading a couple depressing poems. Just quickly done and i don't normally write poems or depressing stuff, ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Earth's Plight

    Simply Epic. But i dont recall hearing about an event such as this

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jesse

    Hey everyone. My names Jesse. I'm from a small town in Saskatchewan Canada and have a growing passion for reading and writing. My oldest brother introduced me to the first ...

    May 10, 2008


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman