-
Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?
For Hero's mines gotta be, once again, Zeddicus Zul'Zorander from Terry Goodkinds Sword of Truth series. He's witty, and so down to earth for being one of the greatest wizards ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: Anticipation, Chapter 1 - First Glance
Hello. I loved the wording decision mostly and the story in general. Not too often you read about a crush who has a flaw such as being shy. Usually they ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Freeman Falls
Chapter one of a romance i was heavily focused on last summer. The plot follows a boy who has been starting to see many faults in our society as of ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Split personalities 0.1
Hey, thanks for writing Well done :), you've got me interested already. You've hit the setting right and are Acing writing about the chase. There are a couple things i ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: 42 (edited)
Hi, thanks for writing :) Well I'm sure most of us can relate to the two characters, but i found them a bit undeveloped. A nice little read, I liked ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Open Eyes
Hey, thanks for writing. I thought your story was very good. I found that there was a dreamlike quality tied in, it made this story all the better. The goth ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: A bad person
Hey Eimer, thanks for the read, I'm sure we can all relate to the narrarator, one way or another. You've got the start of a very interesting story here. The ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Untitled
Very good. But what does the sky look like? Is there a nuclear bomb coming for America, or a giant meteor? Is the Sun about to burn out? This was ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Chime Endlessly
Howdy. That was a great read, not what i was expecting when i clicked the title, but interesting nonetheless. I really enjoy this little culture your creating. You've got some ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: When I say I love you
I'm a big fan of this poem. The repetition only made it stronger for me. I especially liked your lines, "With all its simplicity" "With all its complexity" This is ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Lost lovers(revised)
I really liked this. Its not that I didn't see it coming, but i haven't read something like this in a long time. It was a good storyline. But if ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: The Sun's Eye
Walking. Through the warm august woods, trees blocking the light. Down the cobbled path, Evening sun feeling my face. To the left of the mirror like pond, Rays beating down. ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: The Jane Effect Part 3
I really like the way the book is turning out .. keep writing!
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Jane Effect Part 2
I didn't find a thing that I could say to help make this better. I would rather read this than the book im reading now. Wow. Your good
May 14, 2008 -
Re: My Ghost
Very good! I liked it lots. It seemed more like a song to me than a poem somtimes though. Just with the way that the stanzas kept changing in size. ...
May 14, 2008
