User avatar

Jessa

Jessa

  • Welcome Mat Re: A Bit About Me :)

    Snoink, Yes it is a lot of fun to have a twin and being identical can be fun at sometime, annoying at others. It is fun when we can trick ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Bit About Me :)

    Hey Meg, Yes you are correct we do live together and we do most of our writing on paper and then compare our ideas before typing them. But I will ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new here!

    Hey Shanelle, I am new here too and I also love reading fantacy and listening to music. (Country is my favorite). I agree that this place is really nice and ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Bit About Me :)

    Hello Everyone! My name is Jessa and I am obviously new to the site. I love to write poems and letters (much like my sister, Kayde2). Yes, we are twins. ...

    Mar 7, 2011


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena